Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Guest Designer for Deedee's Digi's!


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope all is going great!  Today I am excited to announce that I will be guest designing for Deedee's Digi's the whole month of January!  WooHoo!  I as so excited to receive the invite!  Deedee thought she would have to close her digital stamp store because of the new tax laws in the UK but has found a way to stay open and I am so excited for her!!   For my first project of the month I made a Hot Chocolate holder.  I found the very easy instructions here on You Tube.  But, I did not use the same kind of hot cocoa as she did so I had to fix my measurements to fit my package.  Also, I didn't have the angle tool she used so I just folded mine.  I purchased my little candy canes from the clearance isle for Christmas candy - perfect huh??  
The darling image is from Deedee's Digi's.  The set is called "Whole Latte Love".  How fun is this!!  Super easy, fast and a fun gift to give anyone! 
I hope you will hop on over to Deedee's digi's and check out all her sets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful to have you crafting with us this month, Sarah! Your project is darling, and so perfect for this time of year. I love how even the colors of the cocoa packets coordinate with your holders, and the way you tied these closed with the little bits of ribbon and twine -- adorable!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Saw your pouches over at Deedee's and had to come over and say hi! I'll go search YouTube to find out how to make them - thanks!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous, love these little holders.