Sunday, July 10, 2016

Happy Sunday Funday!

I hope you are having a great Sunday!  I just can't get enough time to craft anymore - my priorities are all messed up. =)  Today I have a new image from 2 Cute Ink to show you.  He is called Snorkel Crab.  I put him into a shaker box with more water bubbles.  I also made the background with watercolor paints.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
All Sorts - For the Boys
Challenge Up Your Life - Watercolors (I used Twinkling H2O's Majestic Blue)
Come and Get It - Make Your Own Background
Pile It On - Your Favorite Color Combo (red, white, blue)
Robyn's Fetish - Anything with Water

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great shaker card and a super fun image.
Thank you for joining our One for the Boys challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Bunny said...

Cute crab. I love shaker cards. Nice watercolor background. Watercolors are always so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness....CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! LOVE this!

Ashley said...

What a great card! I LOVE the crab with the snorkel mask! Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

~Ashley
Robyn's Fetish DT member

Jasmina said...

This shaker card is so cute. I like how you made background spots to look like bubbles. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenge.

Helen said...

This is fab - such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OK...toooo cute! I may have to go buy this and case you. I'm such a lover of the ocean.