Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 5 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash!


This is Day 5 of the Birthday Bash over at Bugaboo Stamps.  Today they want to see our "funny birthday cards".  Bugaboo has some super hilarious stamps. I choose this super funny Birthday Fishes from Make It Snappy.  I love those lips.  I feel in love with this bright paper and loved pulling these fun colors out to match this cute fish.  I colored the background he is swimming in with glitter and added jewels on the air bubbles.  Have you joined in the birthday fun yet?  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Catch the Bug - Day 5 - Funny
Crafting by Design - Anything that Shines
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Sketch and Favorite Things (any embellishments)
Tuesday Throwdown - Favorite Medium (Copic Markers)
The Paper Girls - Patterned Paper

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is fantastic, thanks for playing along in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug!

Andrea W said...

The colors are bright and happy and it's definitely a cheerful card. I love the image and touches of sparkle. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.